The Olympic 3-in-1 Treatment Table™ provides a complete solution for all your weighing, treatment and transport needs
One Table that performs 3 essential functions
- Transport – The lightweight design, large hospital grade casters and easy-grip steering handles combine to make this table easy to navigate so you can easily roll between treatment, x-ray, prep, surgery or recovery – and even outdoors.
- Exam/Treatment – The electric lift can be lowered to near the floor or raised to an extra tall 40” for optimal patient visualization. And the drop-in Mayo tray, procedure light and other accessories make it suitable for all procedures outside the surgical suite.
- Weighing – The built-in precision scale with 0.1 pound accuracy means no more awkward weighing in the lobby. Reduces patient anxiety and frees up space. The Olympic scale, with 4 load cells and weight averaging is designed to provide an accurate weighing every time, even with active patients.
Adapts to changing procedural needs throughout the day
- The Olympic Ultimate Treatment Table™ includes drop-in sockets that support an Equipment Shelf and a choice of Olympic accessories including: An LED Exam light, laptop tray, instrument tray or IV Pole.
- All accessories can be removed for full 360 patient access or can be added at any time during an examination to transform the table into a full-service treatment table, eliminating the need to transport a patient out of the exam room for minor procedures.
Choice of Table-tops
- The warm feeling Corian® top is non-slip and non-reflective, so your patients can stand comfortably and calmly during an exam.
- The optional Stainless Steel table top features an anti-drip edge around the perimeter.
Table lowers to just 14” off the floor so larger patients can step up without being lifted.
Precision scale weighs quickly and accurately – even with active patients.
Equipment shelf and accessories drop into sockets in seconds – no tools required.